Ordering in For Victim Witness
For 20 years, local restaurants have generously shared their amazing food at Taste. This year, Victim Witness would like to return the favor and show our gratitude by encouraging our supporters (like you!) to order from their favorite local restaurants. Anytime between October 17 and November 16th, 2020, if you order food from one of the amazing local restaurants in Coconino County, you can take a picture of your receipt for $25 or more and upload it at https://dropevent.com/Taste for the chance to win a virtual door prize. Anyone who sends in a restaurant receipt will be eligible to win a virtual “door prize” – up to $300 in $25 gift certificates to a variety of local restaurants. At least 3 door prizes will be awarded!
Raffle tickets are also available online here ($25/ticket, or 5 tickets for $100). On November 16th, we will draw 3 lucky winners!
- Prize 1: Stream & Chill – This package includes a 55” Flat-Screen TV, a year’s subscription to a streaming service of your choice (Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, etc.), and a $100 gift certificate to a restaurant of your choice. ($800 value)
- Prize 2: Party On! – This package includes a 2-night stay at The Mad Hatter House in Flagstaff (sleeps up to 4), with a catered Tea Party for up to 6 guests. This is a great location for a themed party. ($700 value)
- Prize 3: Flagstaff Foodies: $50 Gift Cards to some of our biggest (and yummiest!) restaurant supporters, including SHIFT, Silver Pine Restaurant (at Little America), the Lumberyard, Beaver Street Brewery, Northern Pines, Il Rosso, and Sakura. ($500 value)
How can I participate?
- Order in/Take out at least $25 from a local Coconino County restaurant and upload to https://dropevent.com/Taste for a chance to win a virtual door prize!
- Buy raffle tickets to win fabulous prizes!
- Come lunch with us on Monday, October 26th at Noon via Facebook Live – we’ll be drawing the raffle winners, giving out door prizes, and announcing our annual Heart of Gold Award Winners and Community Awards.
Taste of Flagstaff is going virtual!
Taste of Flagstaff is an annual celebration of Victim Witness Services’ work within the Coconino Community and an opportunity for VWS to recognize community partners and sponsors without whose support VWS would not be able to do its work. Generally, this is an evening event with lots of food, a silent auction and over 300 members of the community in attendance. VWS hopes there’s still lots of food involved, and is hosting a raffle, offering door prizes, and invites everyone throughout Coconino County to join us in celebrating VWS’ work and community partners and sponsors. Taste of Flagstaff is October 17 November 15, 2020, culminating with a Facebook Live & Lunch Event with us on Monday, November 16th at Noon!